Due to some ambiguities, we have extended the CDAT app date until Wed., 2/20.
What an amazing turnout at our AP/Elective Night at Lanier! Our current CDAT students were so excited to share what they do, and it was so refreshing to see so many interested students.
If you are interested in signing up for CDAT, here are the steps to take:
- Choose the CDAT option on the 9th Grade Registration Form. (It's between those big boxes.)
- Please submit the CDAT Application to your middle school teacher, or email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This application needs to be received by Mr. Reilly by Wednesday, 2/20/13. (via email, in person, any method you'd like)
- This is just a short response to have you really consider if CDAT is for you.
- We are NOT evaluating your past grades or your essay grammar/writing skills.
- Here's the application if you need it (click here).
- And that's it!
- 9th grade registration was 2/13/13 at Lanier Middle School.
- We receive a list of students that have elected CDAT.
- This list of students will be checked against received applications on 2/21/13.
- IF there are more applicants than seats (we anticipate approximately 90 seats), then we will do a lottery pick (random selection) from the pool of applicants.
- IF we have some students that have not been selected via lottery, they will be placed on a waiting list if seats do become available. (We don't know if this will even happen, just getting ready for it.)
- All decisions SHOULD be finalized by Monday, 2/25/13, and we appreciate your patience in any delay.
Some folks wanted our presentation placed online. Here it is below, as well as a presentation that is more "data-centric" about our test scores and other details.